Threads of Joy | In Conclusion
Today's post would have normally covered Days 43 through 45. But that's just it. If I'm not going to be able to keep posting daily, I don't want to give the impression that I'm going to keep posting daily. This isn't because I've stopped looking for and finding joy every day. Because I definitely haven't! But over the past week and a half, I've realized that it's getting harder and harder to find the time to write these posts. As the semester starts to wrap up, it's going to become even more challenging.
I still hope to post occasionally, and I definitely am going to keep looking for joy every day. Some days I might post and some I might not. We'll see what happens.
But to those who have followed along with these posts since I started this 45 (45?!) days ago, I want you to know that you've been a constant thread of joy. Seeing the joys you find and receiving your support have meant so much to me over the past month and a half! Even though I'm not posting every day anymore, I'm still praying that you all find joy and peace in Christ!
I still hope to post occasionally, and I definitely am going to keep looking for joy every day. Some days I might post and some I might not. We'll see what happens.
But to those who have followed along with these posts since I started this 45 (45?!) days ago, I want you to know that you've been a constant thread of joy. Seeing the joys you find and receiving your support have meant so much to me over the past month and a half! Even though I'm not posting every day anymore, I'm still praying that you all find joy and peace in Christ!
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13

Comments
Post a Comment