Threads of Joy | Day 35

Day 35 - Friday, April 17th      
     
      It was one of those days where I was so busy, not a lot happened. I went to work, came back home, worked on homework, made supper, and worked on more homework. But there were little things - smiles and quick snippets of conversation with the residents I work with, a phone call from a friend, and the warming weather -  that brought me joy today.
      Yes, the day definitely brought its own share of worries and stress. But when I look for joy in my day its not because I've lost sight of some of the somber realities surrounding us. I look for them because despite the somber realities, joy is still there.
      I pray that you can find that joy too.

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13



Comments