Threads of Joy | Day 21
Wondering what these "Threads of Joy" are all about? Click here to read more about why I started these posts or here to find older "Threads of Joy"!
Day 21 - April 3rd
I cannot believe that today marks week 3 since I started "Threads of Joy." This also means it's been three weeks since I moved off campus and started this crazy chapter of my life. At that point, I thought there was a possibility that I might be back to campus a week from today. While that's no longer the case, I take comfort in knowing that we're three weeks closer to the end of this pandemic, whenever it does come.
My threads of joy for the day:
- Isaiah 43. This chapter talks a lot about how God cares and provides for us. I feel like if I pick out one verse to quote, you'll miss all the other good verses in this chapter. So I'll leave it up to you - it's definitely worth reading right now.
- It was another beautiful day, even if it wasn't quite as sunny!
- Taking a walk this afternoon. Frogs croaking, birds singing, the crunch of gravel under my shoes = priceless
- More flowers!
Praying you found joy today!


Comments
Post a Comment