Threads of Joy | Day 27

Day 27 - Thursday, April 9th

      It seems like a cruel twist of fate that just a few days after I posted about being thankful for the spring weather, snow is once again falling from the sky. My spirits sank even lower as I looked at the forecast for the next week and saw that the colder weather is going to be here for a while. This week has been a weird one. I don't know if it's because of the weather or what, but motivation has been severely lacking. It's days like these that I need to keep reminding myself to see the threads of joy in my life.

  • While it did snow, the snow didn't stick around for long!
  • Meeting for afternoon bible study
  • Trying a new chicken stir-fry recipe for supper (this one's a keeper!)
  • Putting together the last pieces of the afghan I've been working on since last summer! (Although I still have some finishing details before I'm completely done).
Praying you find joy today!

     

Comments