Threads of Joy | Days 25 and 26
Day 25 - Tuesday, April 7th / Day 26 - Wednesday, April 8th
Last night I suddenly realized I had completely forgotten to write my blog post for the day. If I'm being honest, I'm kind of shocked it took 24 days before that happened! Thus, we have a double post today.
I feel like life is starting to settle into a routine, so if my moments of joy seem repetitive, that's why. On the other hand, I'm grateful that I have those joys to look forward to!
Last night I suddenly realized I had completely forgotten to write my blog post for the day. If I'm being honest, I'm kind of shocked it took 24 days before that happened! Thus, we have a double post today.
I feel like life is starting to settle into a routine, so if my moments of joy seem repetitive, that's why. On the other hand, I'm grateful that I have those joys to look forward to!
- Having a couple bible verses really hit me on Tuesday morning. I'm definitely someone who needs constant reminders to take my concerns to God instead of immediately worrying about them!
- Psalm 55:27 "Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken."
- James 1:2-3, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance."
- Meeting for worship and Bible study the past two nights with His House (especially getting to hear several testimonies on Tuesday night!)
- Taking a walk on Wednesday, even though it wasn't sunny
- Working on assembling my afghan. It's so close to finally being done!
Praying you find joy today!
Comments
Post a Comment