Threads of Joy | Day 22
Wondering what these "Threads of Joy" are all about? Click here to read more about why I started these posts or here to find older "Threads of Joy"!
Today was one of those weird days where I was really productive but still didn't have my to-do list quite finished by the end of the day. Granted, my to-do list always seems to fill up as fast as I check things off, so I'm just grateful that I even got it close to finished! But did I still find joy today? Absolutely!
- It was another sunny day!
- I finally got my laundry done.
- Physiology study group. Studying doesn't always bring joy, but if it involves science it's a lot more likely to!
- Later in the day, pulling in the driveway after a long shift at work. There were still good points in the shift, but I was ready to be home!
Praying you found joy today!

Comments
Post a Comment