Threads of Joy | Days 32 and 33
Day 32 - Tuesday, April 14th / Wednesday, April 15th
My intention was to have this post done yesterday. I had it almost completely finished, went to an online meeting, and shortly before midnight suddenly realized I had never finished it. *Facepalm.*
So, we have a double-post once again!
Tuesday's Threads of Joy
Wednesday's Threads of Joy
My intention was to have this post done yesterday. I had it almost completely finished, went to an online meeting, and shortly before midnight suddenly realized I had never finished it. *Facepalm.*
So, we have a double-post once again!
Tuesday's Threads of Joy
- The puffy white clouds in a bright blue sky. Is it cliche to find joy in that? Maybe. But is it true? Yep!
- My brother helping me study the solubility rules for Chemistry. The solubility rules don't bring much joy. But studying is always better if you have someone to help you with it!
- Worshipping with His House and hanging out with friends afterward
- Finally finishing my afghan! (Well... there are still ends to weave in. But we're counting it as finished)
- Learning to play "One Day" by Cochren & Co. on the guitar. It's a song I've heard a few times before, but it took until today for me to really listen to the lyrics
Wednesday's Threads of Joy
- My brother volunteering to help me study the solubility rules again. He's the best!
- The bridge for my violin came in the mail today!!
- Sad story- I broke my old bridge over winter break. I've been itching to get back to playing, but without a bridge, that's rather difficult. Now I just have to find out whether I'm capable of adjusting it to my violin correctly...
- Getting to interview my grandma for a school project. I wish we could have done it in person, but I'm grateful that technology still lets us communicate!
Praying you found joy today!
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13



Comments
Post a Comment