Threads of Joy | Day 9
Day 9 - Sunday, March 22nd
Sundays have turned into one of my favorite days of the week. I love being able to take time out of the week to focus on God and the things that matter. My threads of joy for today were:
Sundays have turned into one of my favorite days of the week. I love being able to take time out of the week to focus on God and the things that matter. My threads of joy for today were:
- "Attending" church this morning via online streaming. I'm so grateful for the technology that still allows us to stay in contact even in the midst of isolation!
- Playing guitar with my family (and George the monkey).
- Making a caramel mocha cheesecake! Less than 24 hours later, there's about a 1/4 of it left...
Praying you find joy in your day!
Comments
Post a Comment