Threads of Joy | Day 11
Day 11 - Tuesday, March 24th
I usually try to start my posts off with some thought or another from the day. Not sure what's going on here, but I don't have much to say today. Shocking. But that doesn't mean there wasn't joy!
I usually try to start my posts off with some thought or another from the day. Not sure what's going on here, but I don't have much to say today. Shocking. But that doesn't mean there wasn't joy!
- Joy in having a productive day, which means I finally took the time to set my room in order
- Joy in taking a few minutes to work on a puzzle with my brother
- Joy in meeting with His House (Christian campus organization) online for worship
...and that's where this post ends.
Praying you find joy today!

Comments
Post a Comment