Threads of Joy | Day 13
Day 13 - Thursday, March 26th
My day did not start out on a good note. First off, I slept an hour past my alarm (completely my fault). Then, I found out I have a Physiology exam right away on Monday next week. Brilliant.
One thing I've been learning through writing these posts is that your day is always going to have positive and negative aspects to it. Some days are easier to focus on the positives than others. Take yesterday. I was dragging myself through, not really able to see the positives until late in the day. But they were still there.
Even though today started off on a bad note, for some reason it was easy for me to find the positives. Threads of joy such as:
My day did not start out on a good note. First off, I slept an hour past my alarm (completely my fault). Then, I found out I have a Physiology exam right away on Monday next week. Brilliant.
One thing I've been learning through writing these posts is that your day is always going to have positive and negative aspects to it. Some days are easier to focus on the positives than others. Take yesterday. I was dragging myself through, not really able to see the positives until late in the day. But they were still there.
Even though today started off on a bad note, for some reason it was easy for me to find the positives. Threads of joy such as:
- Getting a letter of encouragement in the mail (you know who you are!)
- Somewhat succeeding at playing a song intro on the guitar by ear (still working on it)
- Finding an old backpack I completely forgot about during Day 3 of "Mission: Organize my Room"
Praying you found joy today!
Comments
Post a Comment