Threads of Joy | Day 6

Day 6 - Thursday, March 19th

     If I'm being honest, it was another rough one. I'm just waiting for the day when the news I hear isn't worse than the day before. Today was not that day. But I still have faith that God has a plan in this. And, I can still find joy throughout my day.

  • Listening to Spotify's "Hold Hope" playlist. 
  • Finding out I'll be refunded for my dorm and meal plan. For a while, I honestly didn't know if I'd ever get that money back or not.
  • Being notified that I can get the rest of my things from my dorm this weekend.
  • Cookies n' Cream ice cream. I don't care what they say, ice cream always helps!
  • Watching "Wild Prairie Rose" for the 1st time on Pureflix. Definitely recommend!
      And, just because a post without a picture is rather sad, here's a random smile.  For some unknown reason, I took this picture last March. Almost a year later, I never thought it would be giving me encouragement in a situation like this!




     I pray that you find joy today!


Comments