Threads of Joy | Day 4
Day 4 - Tuesday, March 17
When I started this whole idea, I never realized what a difference it makes in your day when you intentionally look for joy! If you're confused about what this post is about, check out days 1-3.
My threads of joy for Tuesday were:
When I started this whole idea, I never realized what a difference it makes in your day when you intentionally look for joy! If you're confused about what this post is about, check out days 1-3.
My threads of joy for Tuesday were:
- Encountering Psalm 27:14 which says, "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." I've had multiple discussions the past week about why God is choosing to put this pandemic in His plan. The conclusion: we don't know. This verse was a needed reminder to be patient and wait on Him.
- Twinning with my sister by complete accident
- Taking a walk around the farm. Signs of spring are slowly starting to show. I didn't get great pictures, but I'm so grateful to be able to call this place my home!
- Meeting for a special edition, online version of weekly worship with His House, the campus ministry I attend.
- Video chatting for hours (and hours) with friends after worship. It's tough not being able to get together like we usually do, but I'm so grateful that we have the technology to still meet from across Wisconsin!
- Seeing the flood of responses to my first "Threads of Joy" post. Thank you all so much for sharing and I'd love to hear about more threads of joy!



Comments
Post a Comment