Threads of Joy | Day 14

Day 14 - Friday, March 27th

      It's officially been two weeks since this whole thing started. I never realized just how much could change in fourteen days. If life had gone as I was planning a few weeks ago, I would have been on a Spring Break trip in Georgia right now. But God had other plans. It's interesting to think where I might be in another two weeks, but I think I've learned my lesson about that one!
     Through it all, I'm still grateful for the small things that happen throughout my day.

1.       Finding out about my Monday Physiology exam in time to get at least a few days of studying in!

2.       Finally putting up the pictures from my dorm, many of which came from the past year. Half the wall is still empty, but it reminds me of all the memories that I can still make in the future.



3.     Realizing my brother was listening to "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten while doing the dishes...except he was listening to the Chipettes version. That song (though not the Chipettes version) used to be one of my favorites and it was a reminder I needed today!

Comments