Seven Days in Black and White
Personally, I've always found black and white photos intriguing. Without the distraction of color, you're forced to concentrate on the subject of the photo. The contrast also helps to pull out any small details that you might have missed in a colored photo. I decided to share these ones both on Facebook and here!
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
These are beautiful photos!! Maybe I’ll do this too?!?! And how are you liking the language of medicine just out of curiosity?
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely do it! I officially challenge you :D
DeleteI LOVE the Language of Medicine course. Instead of just making you memorize a bunch of terms, it focuses on teaching the meanings of the prefixes, roots, and suffixes. It's actually helped me a little bit in AP Bio and it's reinforcing what I learned in Anatomy & Physiology last year. Totally worth the time!
AGHHHH your photos are so beautiful!!! Your blog is amazing and I love reading your posts. :) Also, I think it's super cool that you like science - you sound super smart!! I am definitely NOT a science person - never have been - so I don't think I'd ever be able to take any courses related to medicine (!!).
ReplyDeleteStay cool,
♥ Emma Joy
Woah, I take that as a complement because I *love* looking at the photos you put on your blog! You're a natural blogger :)
DeleteWell, I might like science but I'm no Einstein ;)