Coming Back | Part 1

     
Photo by Jorge Luis Ojeda Flota on Unsplash

     So....it's been 10 months since I've posted on this blog. There were several reasons for this unplanned hiatus and I wasn't really sure if I'd ever come back to blogging. But for some reason, I'm back at it.
      For a while, I even thought I might start a new blog. I'm in college now and a lot of things have changed since I started this project of mine 3 years ago (you know, like the fact that I now cringe at some of my old posts 🙈). A new blog would represent a new chapter in my life. 
      But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that Threads in a Tapestry covers all areas of my life. From the beginning, my intention for this blog was that each post represented a thread in the tapestry of my life that God was and is weaving. Pre-college life, college-life, and cringe-worthy posts, they're all part of his plan. And so, Threads in a Tapestry continues. 
      My blog isn't the only thing I'm coming back to though. In the past 2 months, I've come back to God too. Don't get me wrong, he was still in my life before that, but as more of an afterthought than the focus. Now that's all changed. But if you want to hear that story keep tuned for part 2 😉
   

Comments