It's Fall Ya'll
So I'm pretty sure you all know it's fall. But I needed a title, so.... IT'S FALL YA'LL
It's scarf weather (yay!), serious damage has been done to the instant hot cocoa box, and it's constantly either cloudy or windy. Yup, it's fall.
But GUYS, I was doing dishes the other night when I suddenly realized I had the perfect light to capture these:

My next project was a plant (completely related to fall, I know)
My latest project was finishing up a doily that I started *cough* 2 months ago.... But I DID finish it. This was an interesting project since I was using a pattern that was published back in 1947. It was a little different than I was used to using, but it was really cool to work with something from back then!
It's scarf weather (yay!), serious damage has been done to the instant hot cocoa box, and it's constantly either cloudy or windy. Yup, it's fall.
But GUYS, I was doing dishes the other night when I suddenly realized I had the perfect light to capture these:
Golden light, literally golden!
Unfortunately, I had only about 5 minutes before the light faded. At which point I dashed inside and beat my record for fastest-lasagna-ever-made. Supper was almost late. *woops*
Sadly, it's been cloudy ever since and I haven't had another opportunity like it. Probably won't get one for a while (assuming the weatherman is actually right).
In other news, I've been on a crocheting binge.
First of all, I *really* wanted to make a pie, but was not finding time for the pie nor motive to make the crust. My solution - crochet a mini pie (or 3).
| Pattern Source |
My next project was a plant (completely related to fall, I know)
| He's so adorable! Pattern Source |
I was a little scared about how it was going to turn out since it was extremely crumpled, wrinkly, and generally not pretty while I was working on it. But after a little blocking, I'm pretty excited about how it looks! If our house had good spots to use doilies, I'd be making a lot more of these things. This one is for my grandma, who does have good spots for doilies.
Anyway, that's it from me for now.
Stay warm peeps!
Comments
Post a Comment